Kamis, 26 Juli 2012
the fourth day like zzzzz
today morning go to school. so lazy! we playing games and i feel like i'm looked by him *ups xoxoxo! xD. well, forget about that. then i get a game's group with a boy who my friend @debyjoejonas love him, so i make her jealous xP lol. i'm have a boy that i like too *ehh FORGET! just saying. then at the last time at school. me and my friends @yohanaanony and @hosanaocha online twitter at school, then i saw a girl, but I do not know who her name-_-fucking her face with her smile not clear and I think he is a pretty pretentious and apparently many of my friends that do not like him or her. lucky I'm not friends with her because I'm not-_- fuck maaaaan!!! you just don't know that here's many people hate your attitude beetcheeeeeeeeeeees!!
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)








Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar